You’re at the website of Will van Manen Kamera-Service, an independent company (owned by Will van Manen & Cathy Kuiper) for repair and maintenance of analog(ue) photo equipment. We are located in the Netherlands and operate worldwide.
Although we definitely do not prefer it (due to the health risk for you and us -and the business risk for us), we will receive a maximum of 3 visitors per day (in our hallway -not in our workshop-) in conformity with RIVM and government guidelines.
- As always; visits by appointment only (please call us so we can check our calendar real time and plan an appointment),
- When we already have planned 3 visits that day, we will inform you and ask to plan another day,
- We implore you to wear a mouth cap,
- We will only receive 1 visitor at a time, we will keep 1,5m distance and we will not shake hands,
- There is a table in our hallway, on which equipment will be placed without physical contact and with 1,5m distance,
- If you are bringing in equipment, we ask you to bring along a filled out shipping form (see our website),
- To limit the duration of your visit, we implore you to ask your questions in advance by mail or phone as much as possible,
- Only when strictly necessary, we will inspect equipment briefly during your visit,
- When you are picking up equipment, it will be placed on the table in the hallway,
- Payment in cash please. A specified invoice will be handed,
- After each visit all relevant surfaces will be disinfected,
- If you have a fever, cough or cold, we urgently ask you not to visit us,
- We are counting on it that, if you have been tested positive, you will not visit us!
Our business hours are: Monday-Thursday 10.00h-18.00h (visits to our workshop by appointment only). We have lunchtime between 13.00h and 14.00h. During our business days we try to answer e-mail messages within 24 hours.
On Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays and (inter)national Holidays we're closed
Our professional knowledge includes:
- Large format, medium format and 35mm cameras
- Film backs
- Motor drives
We are specialized in and work mainly on Hasselblad, Leica and Rolleiflex equipment.
We can 6-bit code your (older) M lenses (Leitz, Zeiss, Voigtländer) for the use on the digital Leica M. We can also modify the rangefinder steering of lenses so they give the correct frame lines. We do not supply and fit a new bayonet; we mill the six needed slots in your existing bayonet and paint them (black/white) according the Leica coding list. If a lens is not on the Leica list (f.e. older Leica lenses, Zeiss, Voigtländer lenses), we code according to the Leica users forum list.
We can modify the Canon 50mm/0.95 for the use on Leica M. Please mail us for more information.
Our customers are shops for professional photo equipment, professional photographers, camera collectors, web merchants, etc.
Our average turnaround time is 4 weeks. In times of a heavy workload/a lot of speedy dispatches/holidays, the turnaround time for some equipment can be longer. Unfortunately this cannot always be avoided; we ask for your understanding and thank you for your patience.
We handle a 6 month guarantee on carried out labour.